Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Birthday Girl

Birthdays are always my favorite! I love planning parties and being able to see all of my friends. This year we had dinner in Festus at Tanglefoot and had quite the crowd. My favorite part of my birthday is getting my Barbie Birthday Cake, which my parents get me every year. You can laugh, but I love getting one every year. This year she was Bridal Barbie in honor of my engagement and they iced her in ivory, pink and brown which are my wedding colors. She was very beautiful.
Grandma also had Barbie Pink Cupcakes made for me
Cleaning up Barbie
Friends and family singing me Happy Birthday
Friends and family enjoying dinner
Friends and family enjoying dinner
Friends and family enjoying dinner
Friends and family enjoying dinner
Me and Jeff
My dad and mom
Me and my sister, Olivia
What a wonderful way to turn 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment