Cost savings: I purchased a large amount of tile on Craigslist, for a reasonable price. For the amount of tiles we made, we decided to hot glue 5 dots on the bottom of the coaster instead of cutting out felt and gluing it to the bottom as I have done in the past. We also ran out of the white tile and I had different colors, so we had to paint the tiles white to not let the blue or green color show through.
What to do:
- Print the design out, I could only fit 2 squares on each page.
- Cut squares out, I found it easy to do with my cricut trimmer
- Hot glue the dots on the corners and in center
- Mod Podge the design onto the tile, let dry
- After design is dry, Mod Podge over it to seal it to make it waterproof
- Let dry and you are done!
Thank you to my mom for helping me make the 400 coasters! Without her it wouldn't have been finished!