Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I love drinking out of Mason Jars!

My glass of choice? ...sorry I just took a sip of lemonade out of my mason jar ;)
Yes, a mason jar and that is what I wanted to have everyone drink out of at our wedding reception. Who seriously orders 400 mason jars? Oh we do! ...and they aren't the tiny ones either. They are the 32 oz Quart sized.

My labels are all cut and ready to be stuck on... here we go. Oh but there's more, not only are we putting the chalkboard label, but my mom has cut out pink and brown fabric squares to put on the lids to embrace my pink and brown color scheme.

I think they look great and everyone will enjoy filling these bad boys up to the brim and not have to worry about making quick trips to the bar or bringing back to cups of beer to last them for a few minutes. After attending all these weddings, I'm starting to pay attention to people's comments and concerns.

We ordered chalk and pink and white striped straws to help decorate the mason jars.

chalk for mason jar labels













  pink and white striped straws for mason jars

chalkboard labels with fabric on mason jars




*Here are some photo's taken by our guests from the wedding

Full mason jar at wedding reception


No comments:

Post a Comment