Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wedding Party Gifts

After weeks of rolling fabric and burlap into roses, bending wire into names and gluing everything together, the bridesmaids gifts are complete. I had my mom embroider everyone's names onto a tote bag which held their hanger and clutch. I made these for all 10 bridesmaids, my 2 flower girls, my mom, mother-in-law and myself.
diy embroidered tote, personalized hanger, jute clutch with fabric roses

We ordered initial belt buckles for the guys through Larry's Boots in Columbia, MO. We ordered them for our 10 groomsman, 2 ushers, my dad, 2 grandpa's, uncle and officiant. I forgot to take a picture of them before Jeff wrapped them up along with a plain white handkerchief to help with the heat.

For the flower girls I found these cute Barbie bags to put their coloring books and crayons, Barbie toothbrush, snack container, mirror, brush and embroidered bag with the personalized hanger.

For the ring bearer we gave him his belt, vest, coloring book, crayons, little trucks and an army guy.

I had handkerchiefs embroidered for my mom, dad, Jeff's mom and Jeff. Designs by Gloria on Etsy was wonderful to work with, she even shipped me a handkerchief with my name and wedding date in blue so I would have one. I'm planning on framing mine and Jeff's after the wedding. Here are my proofs... I didn't get to take pictures before wrapping these either. I did Jeff and my dad's in brown wording with pink design and for my mom and Fran's I did pink wording with brown design.

personalized handkerchief for mother of the groom from bride

handkerchief from bride to dad

embroidered handkerchief for mom from daughter

embroidered handkerchief to groom from bride


No comments:

Post a Comment