Tuesday, January 22, 2013

10 weeks

As we roll into the 10th week of our pregnancy we celebrated my birthday. I turned 28 and this was my last birthday without a child...other than the fact that I am with child. We made the journey back to St. Louis to meet up with our family. Our family went to Pasta House for dinner, it's my favorite and we do not have one in the town I live in which makes it difficult since I was craving pasta con broccoli. After dinner we went back to Jeff's mom's house for cake. It was another special Barbie cake, this year she is pregnant like me!
































For my birthday I also wanted to go to the Cardinal's Winter Warm Up which happened to fall on my birthday weekend. Our main goal of going was to get John Mabry's autograph for our little Mabry. We were successful! We are building up quite the collection for our little one.

Week of January 21st Mabry is the size of a cocktail shrimp. Feeling pretty good other than a little sickness. I'm eating a lot of crackers and drinking a ton of water.

















No comments:

Post a Comment