Saturday, March 17, 2018

Juice Plus

I wanted to share my new adventure to get my family healthy! I've been struggling to get Mabry to eat healthy and tired of her only consuming "Kid Food". I decided to reach out to my friend and ask her about getting Mabry on Juice Plus gummies. After talking with her I have decided to not only get Mabry on it, but get me and Jeff on it as well... and decided to be a consultant. Mabry is old enough to participate in the Children's Health Study, so with my order I can get Mabry's free. She let me know how it can help with allergies and I am constantly struggling with sinus infections and tired of taking pills and going to urgent care every other month, so this seemed like a natural and better alternative to relieve some of my daily struggle.

I am ready to start a journey and take healthy back in my life. I'll be sharing some info and doing a Shred 10 program starting on April 2. If anyone is interested please ask questions and let's get healthy together! I'll be sharing some videos to give help you understand Juice Plus better.

No comments:

Post a Comment