Monday, April 2, 2018

My First Shred

When doing Juice Plus I decided to get even healthier by participating in the Shred 10. For 10 Days I make sure I'm taking my capsules, eating healthy, enjoying the shakes and ridding myself of some bad habits.

I took a paleo outlook on my clean eating. My first day I was frantic it was starting and I wasn't prepared like I should be because I was traveling to see family for Easter.

My friend and and I were both starting the shred together, so we decided to meet for lunch and figure out what we would be doing for the next few days. I told her I would make us some chicken and sweet potatoes.

I put some chicken with coconut oil on one side of my crock pot and sweet potatoes cut up with some coconut oil in an aluminum foil bowl and cooked it on low overnight. It was ready to go in the morning. I put it in two containers, packed us some carrots and hard boiled eggs for snacks and headed off to work drinking my coconut milk and vanilla complete shake.

We looked at recipes and determined what we would like to eat, and need to get from the store to be successful!


No comments:

Post a Comment